Our Transparent Policies
On this page you will find our stringing policy as well as our COVID-19 update and protocols to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
COVID-19 Update to Customers
COVID-19 Update - Service Update
Dear valued customer,
As we near the end of another period of national lockdown, we are preparing to reopen our restringing service. Firstly, we will NOT be accepting any rackets that have come from a household or been used where a person has shown any symptoms of COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
In response to COVID-19, we will be taking the following steps to minimise the risk of transmission during the stringing process:
- All rackets that are to be restrung must be exchanged following the current social distancing guidelines.
- Rackets must be exchanged with strings already cut out and removed by the player.
- When submitting the racket for stringing, the player will be given a plastic racket bag and rubber band and asked to seal the racket inside (grip side down) before handing back to the stringer whilst adhering to social distancing (i.e. placing the bag in a safe location between stringer and player).
- Once a racket has been received by the stringer it will be left in the sealed plastic bag for 48 hours before the stringing process begins.
- After the 48 hour period is over, the racket will be lightly wiped with an antibacterial wipe covering all surfaces of the racket except the grip, which will be covered with the racket bag.
- The racket will be strung, lightly wiped with an antibacterial wipe and placed in a new racket bag that has been sealed without the grip being touched.
- The stringer will contact the player to arrange a safe means of collection from the stringer.
At this current time, cash payments will NOT be accepted. All other means of payment including: PayPal, Bank Transfer or contactless payment when receiving the restrung racket will be accepted.
We look forward to welcoming customers back and to providing a safe and efficient restringing service once again.
How It Works
Before we string your racket, we will carry out a thorough inspection of the racket, checking for any cracks and damage to the frame or grommets. If we notice any damage, we will contact you before beginning stringing the racket. If the racket is cracked, we are still able to string the racket if the client asks us to, however we do not take any responsibility should the racket be damaged further.
Even if we inspect the racket and there is no visible damage, there may still be small hairline cracks that can worsen during the stringing process. Therefore, when submitting your racket for restringing, you are consenting that you understand that the stringer is not responsible for any damage that may occur. If the racket incurs any damage then the client will be informed however, we cannot accept responsibility for this.